Patio Comfort Natural Gas Outdoor Patio Heater: Warmth, comfort, convenience, safety, value, and enjoyment are at your fingertips with our specially crafted Patio Comfort Natural Gas Residential Patio Heater. This infrared patio heater radiates clean, efficient, draft-free heat that warms the air up like the Sun, without wasting valuable energy. With this natural gas patio heater, your patio, deck, pool and outdoor dining areas will be warm well into the cooler fall and winter months.
With this natural gas patio heater, you will never again have to worry about fueling, storing, or changing propane cylinders during your time outdoors. The use of clean burning, cost-effective natural gas makes warming up your patio a guilt-free experience. This residential natural gas patio heater is made from the finest materials including stainless steel, brass, and aluminum designed to provide years of safe, portable heat.This Patio Comfort heater comes equipped with a 12-foot steel-lined CSA approved hose set and hook-up kit that also includes two quick couplers and a safety shut-off valve for easy and safe assembly, movement, and storage.Special Features
- Safety System: 100% safety shut off
- 41,500 BTU's
- Coverage - 10 to 15 feet circle from center (may vary based on weather conditions)
- Installation Kit: Heater comes complete with 12' CSA approved steel lined (hook up kit) vinyl wrapped hose set, two solid brass quick couplers and a solid brass shut off valve for installation at the gas supply. The post internals are completely pressure assembled but require minimal leak testing.
- Height - 93"
- Weight - 64 lbs.
- Reflector: Anodized aluminum one piece construction
- Reflector Diameter - 34"
- Base Diameter - 20.5"
- Burner Material - Series 403 stainless steel
- Emitter Grid Material - Series 403 stainless steel
- Fasteners - Series 304 stainless steel
- Gas Pressure - 4.5" W.C. - Maxitrol CSA approved NG regulator included
- Fittings: Hose and coupler fittings and gas shut-off are solid brass
- Residential Warranty - One year all components, five year structural warranty - post, base and socket
- Commercial Warranty - 120 limited warranty
- Designed for outdoor use only