The Patio Comfort Natural Gas (NG) Patio Heater in Stainless Steel delivers a circle of heat around its 34" reflector and warms people and things located in the surrounding area. The unit ships complete with a permanent, in-ground post and hook up kit, natural gas pressure regular and preassembled gas train and hose set. All components are polyurethane powder coated stainless steel and the reflector is made from anodized aluminum. This all-weather patio heater is a powerful unit with 40,000 BTUs with a matchless ignition system. This Patio Comfort heater is built with safety features including an oxygen-depletion sensor, auto-off tilt protection and a safety pilot system which will automatically shut off the unit. The heater is 90 inches tall, has a one year warranty on components and five year residential warranty on structure.Special Features
- Safety System: 100% safety shut off
- 41,500 BTU's
- Coverage - 10 to 15 feet circle from center (may vary based on weather conditions)
- Installation Kit: Heater comes complete with 12' CSA approved steel lined (hook up kit) vinyl wrapped hose set, two solid brass quick couplers and a solid brass shut off valve for installation at the gas supply. The post internals are completely pressure assembled but require minimal leak testing.
- Height - 93"
- Weight - 64 lbs.
- Reflector: Anodized aluminum one piece construction
- Reflector Diameter - 34"
- Base Diameter - 20.5"
- Burner Material - Series 403 stainless steel
- Emitter Grid Material - Series 403 stainless steel
- Fasteners - Series 304 stainless steel
- Gas Pressure - 4.5" W.C. - Maxitrol CSA approved NG regulator included
- Fittings: Hose and coupler fittings and gas shut-off are solid brass
- Residential Warranty - One year all components, five year structural warranty - post, base and socket
- Commercial Warranty - 120 limited warranty
- Designed for outdoor use only
For assembly instructions, care, use and safety information please download the NPC05 Manual
. Specifications and safety features can be downloaded through the NPC05 Brochure
. For the complete product line from Patio Comfort check out the Patio Comfort Brochure